New in 1.6:
- Frame by frame scrubbing controls. You can now move forward or backward one frame at a time by using the . and , keys, respectively.
- The video scrubber now appears at the top of the window instead of the bottom. This addresses an issue that made it tedious to change playback speed while editing a video, because the shortest route to the playback speed is over the scrubber (which would cause it the video to jump).
- Fixed an issue where corrupt videos at the start of a recording could cause large areas of skipped frames throughout the stitched video.
- Fixed an issue where Sentry video folders were not being removed properly when deleted.
- Fixed an issue where rear camera clips were not removed properly in the "Recent" videos folder.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the spacebar could cause a crash if a video was not selected.
- Previously, the Sentry/Saved/Recent control's function was ambiguous - some users mistakenly thought it was a column header. This has been updated to a segmented control to better indicate the functionality provided.
- Changed "List Only" text to read "List".