New in 2.0:
- Revamped viewer now handles corrupt videos better.
- Subtitle in event list now shows the city where a Sentry event occurred.
- Sentry events now show up on the scrubber view as a red circle for easy identification.
- A new "jump to Sentry event" button next to the play/pause button allows you to jump directly to the event that triggered the recording
- Clicking the location button shows a map with a pin dropped on the location where the event occurred. The pin is labeled with the city as well as the reason that the event occurred, e.g. "Sentry detected object".
- Clicking on a camera changes the visual scrubber to show that specific camera, double clicking enlarges the camera to fill the window.
- Fixes an an issue on some Macs where videos with minor corruptions would bounce from one area of the window to another.
- 1 to 9, 0 keys change the speed from 1X to 9X and 10X.
- The playback rate is saved across restarts.