Focus Dashcam OrganizerKeyboard Shortcuts
To assist with quick navigation of Focus, several keyboard shortcuts are provided and documented here.)
- (any number) : Set playback speed from 1X (1 key) to 10X (0 key).
- (any letter) : Searches list view event location and jumps to video. This works only while the list view is in focus.
- command-y : On first press, marks the start of selection in the scrubber at the current location. The second press marks the end of selection.
- command-option-y : On first press, marks the start of deselection in the scrubber at the current location. The second press marks the end of deselection.
- space bar : Pause the currently playing event.
- left arrow : Move back one frame.
- right arrow : Advance one frame.
- / : Jump to sentry event.