Focus Dashcam Organizer is the best way to organize your Tesla Dashcam videos on a Mac. Browse by date using the built-in calendar, clip videos for export, flag videos of interest, and see all your camera angles at once or zoom in on one camera with the click of a mouse.
Some of the features include:
- Built in clip selection and export. Select multiple clips from the new video scrubber and export portions of your dashcam videos. No more exporting entire 10 minutes videos only to have to edit in other programs!
- V10 support - view 4 cameras at once (front, back, left and right repeaters)
- A built in calendar that allows you to easily locate videos, showing you at a glance how many events occurred on a given date.
- 60 second videos are automatically stitched together so you can seamlessly view TeslaCam events.
- All cameras can be viewed at once, or you can click an individual camera to zoom to that particular camera.
- Videos can be exported in various sizes. Export all cameras to one video, or export individual cameras.
- Flag videos of interest to review later.
- Delete videos that you no longer need right inside of Focus.
- Filter videos by event type (Sentry, Recent or Saved).
- Adjust the speed of the videos to scan through a large number of videos at once (from 0 to 10 times speed).
- Support for full screen and dark mode.
- Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot.
- Automatically locates the inserted drive when the "Select TeslaCam folder..." button is clicked, but you can also select an archived TeslaCam folder on any storage device.
- Recent, Sentry, and Saved videos are automatically integrated into the calendar and marked appropriately in the video list.