Focus Dashcam Organizer is the best way to organize your Tesla Dashcam videos on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Browse by date using the built-in calendar, clip videos for export (on macOS), flag videos of interest, and see all your camera angles at once (even zoom to a particular camera).
Some of the features include:
- Quick identification of where and when Sentry events took place. The nearest city is listed in the event listing, and clicking an event allows you to jump directly to the time Sentry mode was activated, as well as see where the event took place on the integrated map. (macOS only)
- Built in clip selection and export. Select multiple clips from the new video scrubber and export portions of your dashcam videos. No more exporting entire 10 minutes videos only to have to edit in other programs! (macOS only)
- V10 support - view 4 cameras at once (front, back, left and right repeaters)
- A built in calendar that allows you to easily locate videos, showing you at a glance how many events occurred on a given date.
- 60 second videos are automatically stitched together so you can seamlessly view TeslaCam events.
- All cameras can be viewed at once, or you can zoom to a particular camera for a larger view.
- Videos can be exported in various sizes. Export all cameras to one video, or export individual cameras. (macOS only)
- Flag videos of interest to review later.
- Delete videos that you no longer need right inside of Focus.
- Filter videos by event type (Sentry, Recent or Saved). (macOS only)
- Adjust the speed of the videos to scan through a large number of videos at once (from 0 to 10 times speed). (macOS only)
- Support for full screen (on macOS) and dark mode.
- Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot.
- Automatically locates the inserted drive when the "Select TeslaCam folder..." button is clicked, but you can also select an archived TeslaCam folder on any storage device. (macOS only)
- Recent, Sentry, and Saved videos are automatically integrated into the calendar.